vrijdag 31 januari 2014

Day 0 - the vegucated challenge

"You are craaazy!", "But WHY?", "If you're going to look really pale and ill, I will tell you." were a few of the responses when I announced to eat vegan for 30 days.
The best respond came from my brother though, who decided to join me in this challenge.



I have collected about one trillion recipes I will be making in the next month and some of them look pretty amazing. I will provide you with the successful ones, and make pictures of what I eat.
I will be going out for dinner and find out what there is to snack in the regular supermarkets for a vegan.

I got even more motivated by watching a documentary called "Forks over Knives", another one I found on Netflix. I have been recommending this to anyone who wants to listen to me. I believe that I am going to feel better than ever cutting out dairy and eggs.

Even though I believe all that, I decided to celebrate my last day of vegetarianism with pancakes and syrup for lunch and truffle-cheese fondue for dinner. Cheesy flavoured crisps and chocolates for snacks. All because of the 'now I still can'. I feel pretty miserable on such an unhealthy diet today and can't wait to start getting myself into an overdose of vegetables! Bring them on!

To see what progress this new lifestyle will have on my weight, I will jump on the scale first thing in the morning tomorrow and compare on my last blog, 30 days later. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten