maandag 3 maart 2014

Day 28 - the vegucated challenge

It's great that since I started this challenge people I rarely speak to read my blog, ask me how I'm keeping up and send me recipes. An old classmate send me a great aubergine lasagne recipe and the girlfriend of my ex-house mate sent me the recipe of some healthy breakfast muffins. Last night I made those muffins. I think it's a grand idea. Cake for breakfast. 


Breakfast
Look at these beauties! Completely innocent - made with oatmeal, banana, apple, apple sauce and cinnamon. SO easy! Apparently you can also freeze them. The recipe is for 8 muffins but I made 12 small ones. They are very cute, and what's a better way to start the day than eating something wrapped in a pink muffin paper! Make your own, you can find the recipe here. If you don't speak Dutch and you would like me to translate - please let me know.

Lunch
Stuffed myself with 3 of those muffins so a light lunch would do. Two crackers with almighty hummus and a cuppa tea.





Dinner
Kudos for Will, my other half. For the firs time this challenge he cooked something else than curry! He intended to blend every vegetable he could find into a creamy soup but halfway changed his mind. He made a lovely mash (with soy butter and soy milk) and stirred in spinach and truffle oil. Delicious! I'm happy to find mash can still be amazing vegan. He served some of the vegetables with vegetable soup as a sauce. Thanks babe!





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten