dinsdag 11 maart 2014

Day 30 - the vegucated challenge

My very last day of the vegan challenge. Still in Amsterdam with my mum, and finding vegan found across the city is again a nice challenge. But a very successful one.


Breakfast
The final oatmeal breakfast muffins I made a few days earlier. A real healthy nice option that feels like you're cheating a diet! Find the recipe here.










Lunch
Once again Bagels and Beans saves the day! I had a delicious cinnamon and raisin bagel, covered in banana, more cinnamon and agave syrup. What a simple and delicious idea! And a very easy way to get your fruits in. All that with a nice fresh juice, which was a mix of all kinds of berries and orange. Next time you visit the lunch room, definitely give this a try. Or simply make this yourself. So easy!

Dinner
My mum and me were a bit disappointed to arrive at this ''vegan restaurant'' which wasn't more than a snack bar with plastic furniture and a crying baby. Oh dear god. We immediately left and tried our luck in an Italian restaurant. Real cosy and very Italian. The nice lady could make me a pizza without cheese, every other ingredient was vegan anyway. Pizza without cheese?! Hell yes, I had one with olives, garlic, onions and fresh basil. It was superb and I was so happy to be eating pizza.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten