donderdag 13 februari 2014

Day 12 - the vegucated challenge

I actually got told off by a colleague for eating a juicy pear at my desk - it made a squishy noise and she couldn't stand it. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't eat it without making a noise. So I went to the coffee-corner to have my breakfast. And then I thought, while I'm here I might as well eat two.


Breakfast
Two pears all by myself, pretty awkward situation. I wish I had a picture of my annoyed colleague to go with it.

Lunch
Hurray for leftover dinner for lunch! I had the sweet potato-broccoli-coconut milk soup. I added too much extra broccoli (to be healthier) but it was fine. I made a 'tosti' with hummus and tomato. I have to be honest - it didn't live up to a cheesy one.




Dinner

I really - really - but really didn't want to cook. My favourite show was on TV and my boyfriend promised to make us something. He came home with a terrible cold so I couldn't count on him either. Leftover wraps it was. It wasn't the best or healthiest meal but it sure was great as we were hungry. Corn wraps with hummus, pepper, cherry tomatoes and olives.


Writing this really makes me wonder why I'm writing a blog about what I'm eating - this is hardly impressive and probably not very motivating to try yourself. "Eat a pear - it's vegan!". You know that.

To make it up a funny vegan joke:


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten