vrijdag 28 februari 2014

Day 26 - the vegucated challenge

You may have noticed by now I'm not a morning person. Today I was - I had the best morning ever. My brother came for dinner last night (that epic lasagne) and he motivated me to have my next run in the morning. I was all ready for it, my alarm set at 06.20 in the morning and went to bed extra early.

I put our fancy Philips Wake Up Light next to make face so I couldn't escape it when the alarm went off. I say alarm but really a gentle light goes on until it's bright as the sun (my personal setting) and happy birds are tweeting all around my bedroom. Yes! I can do it! Ten minutes later I had my running shoes on and went for my 7th run. I was so proud, I was doing something productive while the rest of Utrecht was still sleeping.

Breakfast
So as the morning person I am today - I made a proper breakfast. I get many of my recipes from Pinterest and also this one. Peanut butter banana oatmeal. I'm wasn't sure if that was going to be amazing or disgusting, it was amazing.
Once at work I was in SUCH a good mood I think my colleagues wanted to punch me in the face. No one likes a morning person.


Lunch

Woohoo! There was still lasagne left from yesterday. From the moment I sat behind my desk at work I was looking forward to lunchtime, a little pathetic but I just love lasagne. I added some raw veggies from the lunch table at work.




Dinner

Since this challenge started my boyfriend has made his fair share of curries - it's all he's made but they are great. We went for a green curry paste this time, with broccoli, peppers and potato. Served  with sticky white rice. Curries are the easiest way of tricking someone into eating vegan - it's just too tasty to notice it doesn't come with any animal products.

1 opmerking: