donderdag 20 februari 2014

Day 17 - the vegucated challenge

I love my Mondays off. It gives me time to work on my business and to visit people I never see and to work through my to do list. I had a big list this Monday and was running around the house and through Utrecht to tick of all the boxes. (I estimate that I burned 1 million calories doing this).

I completely skipped breakfast as I was having a run, cleaning the whole house, did two laundries, bought a new bike for my boyfriend as his got stolen (again - welcome to Holland) and did groceries shopping.

Lunch
Clearing out my cabinets, fruit bowl and fridge I put together two crackers with hummus and 2 kiwi's. Not too exciting but just so nice when you're hungry. I could probably eat hummus 24/7.





Dinner
After lunch I took the train to Nijmegen to visit my sister and her family. She and her boyfriend have been getting familiar with cooking vegan since they watched two documentaries that motivated me to start this challenge (Vegucated and Forks Over Knives). I didn't have to do any cooking and got served Tomatoes stuffed with tofu and chickpea-couscous. You can find the Dutch recipe here. Thanks for cooking Hanne!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten