zondag 9 februari 2014

Day 9 - the vegucated challenge

Day 9 and not very impressed with the results I'm seeing in the mirror. I can't expect miracles but I did decide to turn it up a notch. Every day I want to add 100 jumping jacks, 100 sit-ups and a 100 squats. Next to my running every other day. I can do them whatever part of the day I want, as long as I do it before I go back to sleep at night. Really hoping to not end up with two identical pictures on day 30.


Breakfast 

My boyfriend is really loving his juices, and was so sweet to make me and my brother and sister - who stayed the night, a big glass. I drank half the glass before I realised I forgot to make a picture. Parsnip, pepper, a squeeze of lemon and an apple. Quite an odd combination I thought but it was surprisingly nice. My sister thought it tastes like lemon sweets.








Lunch 


In a Turkish shop near my house they sell about TEN flavours of hummus. I was really excited to try all of them. I started with Curry-flavoured Hummus. I thickly spread two whole wheat crackers for lunch. Real nice. I can't wait to try the other nine flavours.




Dinner

I'm so glad that I can still eat falafel. My boyfriend decided the join me for dinners and I made us some corn tortilla wraps. I filled 'em with falafel, avocado, cherry tomatoes, lettuce and soy yoghurt. Of course also a pinch of salt and pepper. Really tasty and I didn't really miss the cheese I normally would have with it.



Exercise 

100 of each exercise (jumping jacks, sit-ups and squats) wasn't too hard. If I don't have any aches or pains tomorrow I will have to make that 150-200 daily.

1 opmerking: