woensdag 26 februari 2014

Day 23 - the vegucated challenge

This Sunday was one of those days that turned into a big social calendar. A few days ago my diary was clear and suddenly I had a lunch, a language group (where my boyfriend learns Dutch, two friends learn Swahili and I learn Spanish via an app called Memrise), and then I had drinks with a friend who I hadn't seen in a while because she moved to Melbourne. And then I was suddenly on a surprise party from an ex house mate who was leaving town to travel Asia.

Breakfast
You must be thinking, what the hell is this? It's two crackers which I was too lazy to break apart. So it was basically one massive cracker with curry-hummus. I've been giggling at the picture as it really looks like the worst breakfast in the world. Sure tasted good though.





Snack in the bar
Luckily some bars have nuts! When we take our laptops out at Ledig Erf (a local pub) and learn our languages we have a beer or a cup of tea. I ordered some nuts as it was the only vegan option on the menu. The idea was to share but somehow I ended up eating the entire bowl by myself as suddenly no one was craving nuts. Doh.
Dinner
Feeling a little bad about not eating great all day I decided to make a salad. I just tossed a mix of spinach and lettuce together with boiled potatoes, celery, cherry tomatoes, avocado, flax seeds and a few croutons. The dressing was made of vegan mayonnaise, olive oil, apple cider vinegar and lemon juice. And of course some salt and pepper.
Running
I'm one of those annoying people now that enjoys running. Ha, who would have thought that!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten