zondag 16 februari 2014

Day 16 - the vegucated challenge

We slept at my mum's last night and she made us breakfast. My boyfriend had his eggs but my mum made me her favourite way of eating oatmeal.


Breakfast
My mum made me a big bowl of oatmeal with almond milk. She added dried plumbs and apricot, walnuts and pumpkin seeds. It's nice to have some crunch with my oatmeal. You can really add almost anything - I'd say do some experimenting!




Lunch
A little embarrassing, I had 3 oatmeal biscuits for lunch in the car. I was hungry and there wasn't much else available.

Dinner
It must look like I'm only eating Thai curries. We still had leftovers from Valentine so we heated it up and had it for dinner. It was still so delicious. I had some cassava crisps left from the peanut soup earlier this week which went great with it.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten