zondag 16 februari 2014

Day 14 - the vegucated challenge

I hope you all had a happy Valentine! Today was my two-weeks-in and I could celebrate- because I lost another kilo. Two kilos in two weeks, not too bad. I am glad my boyfriend didn't buy me chocolates, but he did make me a nice curry and bought me a rose.


Breakfast
My boyfriend got to wake up with a nice card which said I booked 2.5 hours of stunt driving for him. Not the most romantic gift but I'm sure he would be excited to drive upside down. I ended my card with the text 'Now make me some oatmeal!'. I expected breakfast in bed, however we had an empty fridge. With a little improvisation he made me apple and soy yoghurt and a cup of tea.


Lunch
Friday is fatty fry-up day in the office. I was happy I brought a healthy alternative for a cheesy or sausage pastry. Yesterday's peanut soup with cucumber.






Work drinks
Oh dear, I totally let myself go - I had a prosecco and about 500 crackers with hummus. Sorry me. Better run that off tomorrow.

Dinner
I'm always a little worried when my boyfriend cooks for me. He tries his best but mostly it just goes terribly wrong. The Red Thai Curry he made me for Valentine contained shrimp (an ingredient in the curry paste). As far as I'm aware this was the first time since I started my challenge that I had to make the decision if I was going to eat it or not. His puppy eyes made me agree, and I have to say it was delicious - you couldn't even taste the shrimp. All accompanied with a nice glass of red wine and a nice movie.
Fine the recipe here.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten